20 Uses For Toothpaste, That Have Nothing To Do With Your Teeth
I never really grew out of the whole I-hate-brushing-my-teeth childhood phase.
Really, the only reason I do it is because I think having bad breath is the absolute worst. I’m pretty diligent about mouth hygiene, but I’m also entirely stingy with my toothpaste. A little goes a long way so it takes me a while to go through a tube.
But now that I know just how useful toothpaste is outside of the sink, I may go through a tube in no time!
1. Buff out crayon marks on your walls with some toothpaste and a soft rag.
2. Get rid of scuff marks on linoleum floors by scrubbing the spot with toothpaste.
3. Use toothpaste to shine any chrome faucets in your home.
4. Stop bug bites from itching by putting toothpaste on them.
You can also calm and cool burns the same way.
5. Don’t pop that zit! Dry it out by applying some toothpaste before you go to bed.
6. Clean your dirty piano keys safely with toothpaste. Wipe any excess off with a damp cloth and then buff gently.
7. Remove tough stains from your clothing by rubbing toothpaste into the spot before laundering like normal.
8. If someone *gasp* doesn’t use a coaster and your table gets a water ring, just rub toothpaste into the stain. Wipe it away with a damp rag.
9. Make your headlights like brand-new with some toothpaste and a sponge!
10. If you stained your carpet, scrub it with toothpaste and a toothbrush — rinse and repeat until the blemish is gone.
11. Make your tennis shoes shine like they used to by scrubbing them with toothpaste.
12. Stop wasting money on fancy silver polish and buff your fine tableware with toothpaste.
13. Need help hanging a photo? Grab a tube of toothpaste!
14. Get rid of bruises much faster by applying a mix of toothpaste and lotion to the spot every night before bed.
15. Make your diamonds sparkle like new again by gently scrubbing them with a soft-bristle brush and some toothpaste.
16. Get the smell of chopped garlic or onions off your hands by dabbing them with some toothpaste before washing them.
17. No time for a manicure? No problem. Just buff your nails with a soft brush and some toothpaste.
18. You can also use it to get rid of nasty, dark polish stains.
19. The appearance of small scratches on your phone’s screen can be reduced when you rub some toothpaste on them.
20. Clean the burn stains left on your iron after numerous uses by scrubbing with some toothpaste. Wipe the excess off with some soap and water after.
Bet you didn’t know toothpaste could clean so many things other than your teeth! If I’m not careful, I might become a toothpaste hoarder…
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/toothpaste-use/